We realize that some donors do not have the financial capacity or the interest in sponsoring a child over time, but still wish to help the children in our programs. One-time contributions are an excellent way to support Children of Uganda and every dollar donated helps us provide education and social support to children in need in this developing nation. Simply click on the link below to make a one-time donation.
Ways to Give:
- Single gift - Your tax-deductible donation will bring newfound hope to a child in need.
- Monthly gift - Whether through sponsorship or general support - your monthly donations will support and empower our children all year long.
- Sponsor a child - You can provide the necessities of life for a vulnerable child in Uganda.
- Stock gift - Donate stocks and earn significant tax advantages based on full market value.
- Memorial & Honor gifts - Designate your gift in memory or honor of a loved, to celebrate milestones or the holidays.
- Planned Giving - If you are age 70 or older, new legislation now allows you to make cash gifts totaling up to $100,000 in 2008 and 2009 from your traditional or Roth IRA to qualified charities without incurring income tax on the withdrawal. You may also claim your gift as a tax-deductible donation.